RE: gnome keys sucks

Just a comment, can we have a key to pop-up the "Gnome Start Menu", on
windows it is the windows key, or Ctrl+Esc...

There is a key binding to pop up this menu where is the mouse ointer, but
some time to time, I loose my mouse and have to kill gpm... It is very
difficult when no terminal is already open...

Also, you should be able to drive the whole interface using keys only (think
about disabled people).

Cheers...

Franck Martin
Database Development Officer
SOPAC South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
Fiji
E-mail: franck@sopac.org <mailto:franck@sopac.org>
Web site: http://www.sopac.org/ <http://www.sopac.org/>

This e-mail is intended for its recipients only. Do not forward this
e-mail without approval. The views expressed in this e-mail may not be
neccessarily the views of SOPAC.