Re: Directories/Files

On Fri, 25 Aug 2000, Vince Hodges wrote:

: I this using advFS once (badly) and would be pretty straight forward
: to do a gnome-vfs handle to do the same thing.  I think it needs to go
: deeper than that though, ie the shell needs to be aware of these
: logical assignments.  And is it really necessary?  Symbolic links more
: or less do the same thing.

What about creating gnome-vfs compliant shell?  :-)

--
Petr Tomasek, http://www.etf.cuni.cz/~tomasek/

Národ je od toho, abychom se měli za co stydět.