Re: GNOME 1.4 package list

> We should propose various additions and removals to this package list
> and decide whether the include them, and whether they are considered
> critical. I have a few proposals to make myself.
I see in horror that no language binding was considered.
They may not be crucial for many of you, but some people
base their work on the bindings. In my opinion, gtk--,
gnome-python and gnome-guile (which are the most complete
lang bindings) should be also considered, especially since
this an important release.

ariel