Re: Gnome key bindings (was Re: gnome keys sucks)

How about a "preferred key bindings" resource file?
Stored in ~/.gnome or somewhere?

Applications and the window mananger would be
encouraged (not required) to use this if this file is
available

A standard for commonly used tasks could be defined.
eg. COPY, PASTE, QUIT, etc.  And actually following
rdb, you can specify the application, eg. GEDIT::COPY
etc.

feasible?
Kervin