Re: Gnome-media

On Mon, Dec 04, 2000 at 07:26:22PM -0500, Sam Rowe wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is semi-related...
>
> Mixer applet 1.2.4 doesn't handle the mousewheel in a logical way.
>
> Scroling up on the mousewheel lowers volumet, while scrolling down raises
> volume.

Heh Which lead me to this, because I thought maybe this is a widget issue.

Knob widgets would be very useful in an audio related app.

Knobs:
    switch types: on-off, selectors, precise volume control
    continous types: log. style (volume), linear style (balance)

Erik
--
All music aspires to the condition of muzak.