Compile problems

I am new to gnome and CORBA, and am trying to get a small test program
working to test some things.  I am getting a compile problem that I can
not figure out.  The small program does nothing but call the
gnome_CORBA_init() function, but this gives me a undefined reference. I
have looked every place I can to see if I am forgetting a library, but
the gnome project has a lack of any good documentation telling what
library is needed for what and any good directions on how to build a new
project, at least I can't find any.  my g++ compile line and error
follows, if anyone could give me some help I would be very happy.

g++ -I. `gtk-config --cflags --libs` -lORBit -lIIOP -lgnorba -lgnome
-lgnomesupport -lesd -lgnomeui -lart_lgpl test.c

text.o: In function `main':
text.o(.text+0x28): undefined reference to `gnome_CORBA_init(char const
*, char const *, int *, char **, GnorbaInitFlags, CORBA_Environment_type
*)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Alan LaViolette
apl@purdue.edu