Re: Memory Leak when using GnomeDialog

And, I had to revert the move/copy fix after reading an earlier
ChangeLog from Owen outlining the problem - even if you move the
image, stealing it from Imlib, Imlib has already cached it and doesn't
keep its own reference. So you get segfaults.

Mem leaks are "better" than segfaults I guess.

It does look like Imlib can be trivially fixed by honoring the pixmap
cache disabled setting. However my other obvious change was broken due
to the mysteries of Imlib. :-) Federico, Owen, Miguel - do any of you
know what's up with this?

Havoc