Re: Auto hided panels receiving DnD?

On 14 Feb 2000, Jacob Berkman wrote:

> Manuel Clos <llanero@jazzfree.com> writes:
>
> > I know, but no one has answered this!
> >
> > So Will this "feature" will be included into gnome-core 1.2???
>
> I believe it works with 1.1.3...

Not quite. (Left) dragging my terminal icon from my bottom to my top panel
(both auto-hidden) works, but dragging it back (w/o having it dropped on
the top panel) doesn't:

Left drag the icon from the bottom to the top, the top panel will show,
then dragging it back (w/o releasing the mouse button) won't bring up the
bottom panel again.

Nils
--
 Nils Philippsen / Berliner Straße 39 / D-71229 Leonberg // +49.7152.209647
nils@wombat.dialup.fht-esslingen.de / nils@fht-esslingen.de / nils@redhat.de