Eazel

 Hi everybody,

I just caught news about a company with ex-apple and aol folks trying to
do a very easy to use GUI (desktop) for Linux users.

What is interesting is that it is supposed to be an extension to Gnome.

Anyone has any news about this? Any talks about merging those projects
since both are open-source?

The companie's page is:

http://www.eazel.com/

I think we need to discuss this as it might help if these people really
live upi to the hype (ex-apple and aol which means couldn't get easier
for Linux clueless folks!)

H. Aurag