Re: Self made pixmaps on panel applet's menu

Manuel Clos <llanero@jazzfree.com> writes:

> With gnome core 1.0.x there was a limitation, so only STOCK pixmaps
> were able to put on an applet menu. Is this solved in the new upcoming
> gnome-core? I have not tried it.

I believe you can pass a file name (maybe relative and not full) and
it should work... I think I did this with gnomeicu.

(I'll note this in the docs)

Note that if you pass a full path, the applet and panel might be running
on different machines.

This will completely be fixed when bonobo is used in the panel...

Jacob
--
"Fun is the one thing that money can't buy" -- Lennon/McCartney