Re: Questions about aclocal

On Mon, 21 Feb 2000, Wolfgang Sourdeau wrote:

> I can't find any definition for AM_PATH_GLIB anywhere in the m4 macro
> files on my system. Nor can I find it in the most recent glib
> distribution (source tarball).
>
> The question is: where can I find it then as it is often needed to
> compile cvs-fetched modules?

glib.m4 is listed in the Makefile.am for distribution, and the
glib-1.2.7.tar.gz I just downloaded from ftp.gtk.org contains this
file. If you installed glib correctly, this glib.m4 file should be
installed in $(prefix)/share/aclocal.

If $(prefix) is not /usr, you may need to add '-I $(prefix)/share/aclocal'
to your ACLOCAL_FLAGS environment variable.

-- Elliot
Red Hat, a Red Hat company