Re: Anyone building a project-scheduler?

On Tue, 22 Feb 2000 07:54:30 +1030, Michael Davies wrote:

>I checked the GNOME software map, the GNU projects page (and even the
>KDE folks) and there doesn't seem to be any active development on
>anything like it.  So... if no-one is doing something like that
already,
>I might start :-)  'gProject' is born! :-)
>
>If you are doing something like this, then let me know - there's no
>point duplicating!

Never having used MS Project, I'm not quite sure what sort of application you're talking about.  However, Evolution will be able to handle group scheduling (in the calendaring sense), so you might want to at a minimum talk to the Helix folks about interoperability, if nothing else.

-Russell