Re: Anyone building a project-scheduler?

* Michael Davies (michaeld@senet.com.au) wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Just wanted to check to make sure no-one else is already doing this, but
> I'm interested in developing a project scheduling tool, a la one similar
> to the folks in Redmond.
>
> I checked the GNOME software map, the GNU projects page (and even the
> KDE folks) and there doesn't seem to be any active development on
> anything like it.  So... if no-one is doing something like that already,
> I might start :-)  'gProject' is born! :-)
>
> If you are doing something like this, then let me know - there's no
> point duplicating!
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Michael...

Funny you mention it, I started one a couple of weeks back.

http://pragmatist.sourceforge.net

It already loads and saves files (in XML) and lets you do basic stuff,
but it has a long way to go =)

Tom.
--
    .^.     | Tom Gilbert, England | tom@tomgilbert.freeserve.co.uk |