Re: AM_PATH_GLIB ok, AM_PATH_GNOME still missing

> Thanks to Elliot Lee, I have now found the correct file for AM_PATH_GLIB
> (glib.m4, which I still don't understand why it wasn't installed
> correctly...)
> Now I have trouve finding the AM_PATH_GNOME_MACRO. Even after compiling
> gnome-core and gnome-libs, my grep command still can't find it neither
> in /usr/share/local, neither in $(topdir)/macros/ of each package
> (neither in `find . -name "*.m4"`).
>
> Can someone kindly show me the way to find it ?

You might want to copy the stuff in the macros directory of another GNOME
program.  That works for me somtimes when I have macro problems like this.
I've found Havoc's book really helpful when it came to debugging this sort
of stuff.  Just read up on the section regarding autoconf.

	sri