AM_PATH_GLIB ok, AM_PATH_GNOME still missing

Hi all,

Thanks to Elliot Lee, I have now found the correct file for AM_PATH_GLIB
(glib.m4, which I still don't understand why it wasn't installed
correctly...)
Now I have trouve finding the AM_PATH_GNOME_MACRO. Even after compiling
gnome-core and gnome-libs, my grep command still can't find it neither
in /usr/share/local, neither in $(topdir)/macros/ of each package
(neither in `find . -name "*.m4"`).

Can someone kindly show me the way to find it ?

Wolfgang
--
Les nombres imitent l'espace, qui est de nature si différente.
Pascal, Pensées