GnomeAbout's themeability

Hi,

I've heard plans about MegaTheme, a meta-theme for GNOME (that is,
libgnomeui, but all the regular users think gnome == libgnomeui (believe
me, I encounter this every day)). Would it make sense to make GnomeAbout
use GConf to read layout values and color settings from a GConf data
source? It would be really easy (I've made a test version, see
http://cactus.rulez.org/files/gconf-about.jpg for a screenshot), since the
last time I messed with GnomeAbout, I've cleaned up all the hardcoded
layout values and changed them to CPP macros.

Is there a need for this, or am I again looking for a problem which I
already has the solution for?

Bye,
	Cactus

--