Re: GnomeAbout's themeability

On Wed, 23 Feb 2000, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> I would think that any complicated about box really belongs in the
> application.  I do not think we want to write a super-ultra-complex
> about box.
this would not be any complicated to either the user or the app developer.
It would only allow libgnomeui theme authors to match the gnome about
dialog's look with their overall design. (granted, I have no idea what a
libgnomeui theme would consist of besides the meta-theme stuff (a GTK+
theme and some WM themes, sound events, a background))

--
   .--= ULLA! =----------------------------.  finger cactus@cactus.rulez.org
   \      http://cactus.rulez.org           \   for PGP public key