Iconbox

Hi

I don't have the foggiest idea which list to send this to...
The icon box is really useful, but a) it there any way of alt-tabbing
through minimised progs and b) a way of right clicking on the program
and bringing up it's close options etc so I can kill a prog without maximising
it first...

As my comments are so priceless, I can't say my $0.02   - shame
--
Every program has two purposes -- one for which it was written and
another for which it wasn't.