Re: Iconbox

* John Flux (john@tmsp.screaming.net) wrote:
> Hi
>
> I don't have the foggiest idea which list to send this to...
> The icon box is really useful, but a) it there any way of alt-tabbing
> through minimised progs and b) a way of right clicking on the program
> and bringing up it's close options etc so I can kill a prog without maximising
> it first...

I presume you mean the Enlightenment iconbox?

If so, the answers to both of your questions are:

No, but maybe soon ;)

I'm working on (a) in cvs right now, and (b) might come soon after.

Don't expect it very soon though, maybe 0.16.5, or maybe not until
0.17. (busy ;)

Tom.
--
    .^.     | Tom Gilbert, England | tom@tomgilbert.freeserve.co.uk |