I am pissed off

 Hi,

I am not sure if I am dumb or it's a bug and then if it is with
pygnome bindings.

What is wrong with the following:
########BEGIN CODE
file_menu = [
    UIINFO_MENU_NEW_ITEM(label="Numerical Python Session", tip="Start
a New Numerical Python Session", cb=start_new_numpy),
    UIINFO_MENU_NEW_ITEM(label="Yacas Session", tip="Start a New Yacas
Session", cb=start_new_yacas),
    UIINFO_MENU_NEW_ITEM(label="Other Session", tip="Start Unsupported
Session", cb=start_new_other),
    UIINFO_SEPARATOR,
    UIINFO_MENU_PREFERENCES_ITEM(cb=do_pref),
    UIINFO_SEPARATOR,
    UIINFO_MENU_EXIT_ITEM(cb=mymainquit)
    ]

help_menu = [
    UIINFO_HELP("GMatH"),
    UIINFO_MENU_ABOUT_ITEM(cb=about),
    UIINFO_SEPARATOR,
    UIINFO_ITEM_STOCK("GMatH Online", tip="GMatH Related Web
Sites",cb=connect_gmath, stock=STOCK_MENU_HOME),
    ]

menus = [
    UIINFO_SUBTREE('Sessions', file_menu),
    UIINFO_SUBTREE('Help', help_menu)
    ]
gmath = GnomeMDI(appname="GMatH", title="GMatH")
gmath.set_menubar_template(menus)
CHILD = GnomeMDIGenericChild("Welcome to GMatH")
CHILD.set_view_creator(mycreate_view)
gmath.add_child(CHILD)
gmath.add_view(CHILD)

##END OF CODE

Now when I try to use any of the menu stuff it segfaults without
explanation.

Thanks in advance

PS: I am pissed because I have been trying to use with no success MDI
for a while.