Re: EFS and gnome/kde (was Re: Request: Test suite for EFS.)

> yes - but something that was just discussed the /day before/ - thats a
> bit too much (i.e. my thinking was "why are you commenting if you're not
> reading the whole thread")

Ali,
I think what they are trying to say is that if you took the time and
energy to write a response it might as well have contained the answer to
their question.  You probably could have added that this was discussed
before yesteray or something.  IMHO

	sri