RE: EFS and gnome/kde (was Re: Request: Test suite for EFS.)

> Could you please tell me when and where this matter was discussed, in case
> my mail have been eaten by something...

I thought the thread started in gnome-list.  Did it move to
gnome-devel-list when I as not looking?  I've been following the thread
but it was called something else from the current header.  Miguel posted
the original message about "Request:Test suite for EFS" on gnome-list.

I think I know what the problem is.  The big discussion around EFS was in
gnome-list. Only recently it has shown up in gnome-devel-list as EFS and
gnome/kde.  People in gnome-devel aren't necessary subscribed to
gnome-list.  Hence the questions.  Nobody's fault.  Just some general
problem with list communications. :-)

	sri