Re: Patches accepted?

On Tue, 4 Jan 2000, Samuel Solon wrote:

> I've tried emailing the author (dnd additions to gnome_icon_list) who
> acknowledged their receipt and that was all.

gnome-icon-list is dead, so patches for it are probably not a good idea.
:)

> I've tried setting up a web site with the patches and emailing the list
> (fixes for FORM elements in GtkXmHtml).

GtkXmHtml is scheduled for death, so nobody is really paying attention for
it.

-- Elliot
"You can divide our industry into two kinds of people: those who want to
go work for a company to make it successful, and those who want to go work
for a successful company." -jwz