Translations

I've got a few questions about translations, and I'm not sure if this is
the right list to ask on.  GnomeICU is almost ready for the po files to be
brought up to par before the 0.69 release.

a) do i have to leave CVS alone (ie if i commit something after the po
files are changed, do they have to be redone?)

b) who is in charge of translating?

c) can they start working on it now, or do i have to have the 0.69 release
ready?

Just wondered.

Thanks,

Jeremy Wise
GnomeICU Author

|       Jeremy Wise                       Make every effort to enter        |
|       jwise@pathwaynet.com              through the narrow door,          |
|       ICQ #4664755                      because many, I tell you,         |
|       http://www.pathwaynet.com/~jwise  will try to enter and will        |
|       http://gnomeicu.gdev.net/         not be able to. (Luke 13:24)      |