Re: gnome_canvas_item_rotate not working ?

I had the same problem, it doesn't seem to be implemented yet.
But you can accomplish rotation using the (very nifty) affine
transform stuff from libart_lgpl,

  GnomeCanvasItem *my_item;
  double degres;
  double rotate[6];
  art_affine_rotate(rotate, degrees);
  gnome_canvas_item_affine_absolute(my_item, affine);

-Jamie