Re: Some general facts about panel and gnome

 Then ditch Enlightenment!
 That has always been my position.

 Even though I still prefer Enlightenment over Sawmill (for Fx reasons),
I say ditch them if they are not going to be 100% gnome compatible!

 Good then. I will subscribe to Sawmill, and try to get the author(s) to
implement some of the Fx in Enlightenment, this way I can ditch it once
and for all!