Re: size

 Well,

To tell you the truth, I was going to answer you but didn't know how
to translate pygtk commands to C-gtk commands.

I just found out how to do it today!

For Pygtk users, it is:

Say your top-level window is caled win like in:
win = GtkWindow(), or GnomeApp()

You have to do:

win.get_window().attr

Where attr is any attribute of the window.

For general documentation, there is Havoc's book and there is the
excellent description.py in the pygtk-docs.

I think you might be able to translate those to C statements....

On 1/17/00, 11:26:12 PM, Greg Suing <suing@tconl.com> wrote regarding
Re: size: