About Memprof

Hi all,

While playing with memprof to find memory leaks to my app, I noticed
that changing between the two childs (it's a gnome-mdi app) was causing
the app to grow very fast in memory allocation.

Later I used memprof to play with ghex, so I launched it from memprof,
I loaded two files and I began to switch them, after 60 changes,
ghex changed from 512K to 1024K!!, I noticed that:

gtk_notebook_switch_page -> 660523

gtk_signal_emit          -> 660523

gtk_notebook_button_press -> 638329

While this is not a memory leak (it's not marked red) it seems that
it's eating a lot of memory.

I'm wrong here? what's happening? I'm bad understanding something?

Thanks.