Re: Problem creating a gtk widget

On Sat, 1 Jul 2000, Jan Dittberner wrote:

> I want to write a new widget for an application I'm working on,
> I inherited GtkFrame, everything compiles without warnings, but
> if I want to run the application I get:
/.../

GtkType gmtv_audiopanel_get_type(void){
  static GtkType audiopanel_type = 0;

  if(!audiopanel_type){
    static const GtkTypeInfo audiopanel_info = {
      "GmtvAudiopanel",
      sizeof(GmtvAudiopanel),
      sizeof(GmtvAudiopanelClass),
      (GtkClassInitFunc) gmtv_audiopanel_class_init,
      (GtkObjectInitFunc) gmtv_audiopanel_init,
      /* reserved 1 */ NULL,
      /* reserved 2 */ NULL,
      (GtkClassInitFunc) NULL,
    };

audiopanel_type = gtk_type_unique(gtk_widget_get_type(), &audiopanel_info);

Here should be gtk_frame_get_type () -+

Lauris