Who uses font internals?

I will soon privatize all font internals in gnome-print. Hopefully most
things will remain compatible, but some certainly not, especially for
programs, reading metric/pfb/afm/etc... data directly from font.

Basic accessor functions, such as:

  gnome_font_list
  gnome_font_family_list
  gnome_font_new
  gnome_font_new_closest

will remain compatible, as well as basic interface gnome_print_setfont()
and GnomeFont <-> GdkFont mapping functions.

I have tested gnumeric and gedit with new font stuff, but if anybody knows
more programs, using something more complicated than:
  font = gnome_font_new_closest (...)
  gnome_print_set_font (pc, font)
I'd like to know, so I can keep an eye on it and suggest patches, if
necessary.

Regards,
Lauris