Re: gnome-libs man pages.

La plume légère, à Fri, Jul 07, 2000 at 12:35:07AM -0700, heure d'inpiration,
Sri Ramkrishna écrivait en ces mots:
> Thus are you decreasing freedom.  We should be free to discuss any kind of
> software be it propiertary or free software.

Only for technical purpose then.

I didn't perceive this when (I don't remember who, sorry) mentionned FrameMaker.
So I apologize if anyone was insulted.

For what political/philosophical issues are concerned, I do think they are
important to mention because it's the whole point of GNU (which GNOME is part of)
This doesn't mean it has to become a flamewar, but I would find it great if
the holders of this project were more engaged in affirming their views.

Wolfgang

--
A chicken is an egg's way of producing more eggs.