Re: drawing a pixel of any color in a Drawing area

  You have to create a GdkColor (a C struct) fill the red, green and blue
fields with values, and alocate the color the window's (GdkWindow) color
map (see gtk_widget_get_colormap). After you allocated the color, change
your GC to that color and draw. But you should create a new GC first. See
the GTK tutorial for more information.

--
Gustavo J.A.M. Carneiro
[linuxdeec.fe.up.pt/~ee96090]