XALF and gnome-libs

Somehow I forgot to tell you about it, but I dir some enhancements to
the "app-start-feeedback-tool" Xalf some weeks ago. Xalf 0.4 includes a
GNOME Control Center capplet which makes it quite easy to control the
behaviour. Screenshots can be found at the project page,
http://www.lysator.liu.se/~altic/projects/xalf/.

Feedback is (optionally) given whenever the user start something from the
Gnome menu or the desktop. It is also possible to disable this feedback
for some applications / desktop entries.

All this requires a small patch to gnome-libs. I'm providing patched RPMs
of gnome-libs, but it's tedious to make new ones all the time :-)
Obviously, it would be good if the patch could be included in gnome-libs.
Can this be done? The patch is at
http://www.lysator.liu.se/~altic/projects/xalf/xalf-dentry.patch.

Users without / not interested in Xalf will not notice any changes. Lots
of users have been using this patch for some time now, and no problems has
been reported, so I consider it fairly stable.

(Side note: The current Linux Magazine,
http://www.linux24.com/linux/linuxmag/, has an article about Xalf. Only
japanese, unfortunately.)

--