Re: [Gnome-print] gnome font selection changes

> change). If developers are not eager to jump into unknown water just now,
> I can well retain the old selection and use different object
>
>   gnome_font_newsel
>
> for new selection.
> How are people feeling about that?

Since you're breaking API compatibility anyway, you might as well use
the old name for the new dialog and add a gnome_font_oldsel if it's
neccessary which implements the old style dialog.  That way we're not
stuck with gnome_font_newsel forever, but it's still easy to make your
program work with a simple search and replace.
    Chris