Re: Online book as tarball

On Sat, Jul 15, 2000 at 11:54:16PM -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:

[ wgetting GGAD ]

> If someone wants to tar the results of the wget, that might be
> helpful, we can add it to the web page.

I have put this at http://www.ex-parrot.com/~pdw/GGAD.tar.gz (600k)

Perhaps somebody could put this on the developer.gnome.org webpage?

Can anyone explain to me why wget -r -H kept missing pages?  I had to
use wget -r -l0 -H to get them all, even though the pages it was missing
were only 2 clicks from the front page [replies off-list please].

cheers,

Paul