Re: How do I convert a C++ from gtk to gnome???

Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Note that you can use plain C interfaces if you want; you can even mix
> them with usage of the C++ bindings most of the time. For example if
> you want MDI as you mention, you could just use the C interface for
> now.

And how do I connect to callbacks??

> I think Karl is just overworked, and could use contributions. Since
> you need the MDI, maybe you could do that as part of writing your app?

I will do it If I know how to do it. I don't know about wrappers, just
about
little programs. Anyway the problem is that gnome MDI can't be wrapped,
and
it needs to be rewritten in C++ in gnome--.

I will try to use the C interface.

Thanks for the advice.

--
Manuel Clos,