Re: widget not properly getting focus

 I am not sure. I have used zvt widget in my own project and discovered
it has many focus problems. I thought it was me not knowing how to code
(which is true anyway). But then, I saw how gnome-terminal doesn't get
focus correctly. Just test it by trying to use any of the keybindings (I
am talking about the menu ones). As far as I know, it is the only widget
that has this property of screwing keybindings. You simply cannot use
menu keybindings with zvt widget.

 This leads me to believe that it has serious design flaws. Anyway, I
hope this will help you work around those.

On 7/24/00, 9:22:24 AM, Ray Strode <halfline@hawaii.rr.com> wrote regarding