Re: Ann: GtkCanvas 0.1

>From my own point of view, it'd be nice because it would provide
access to the Canvas without requiring *all* of Gnome.  When I'm
developing on Linux this is no big advantage, but when I'm working
on IRIX it matters alot.

I'm sure the GNOME situation on IRIX has improved alot since
last fall, when I couldn't get ORBit to build.  F'rinstance,
the SGI freeware site now includes GNOME distributions.  But there's
no denying that GNOME is alot heavier than Gtk+.

Oh, and the Canvas is cool :)

--
Mitch Chapman
chapman@bioreason.com