Also, Del key. Was: Meta- and Alt- on gnome-terminal

BTW, I still cannot make gnome-terminal correctly handle the Delete key
on my keyboard. The Del key on numpad ("KP_Delete" in xev, keycode 91)
works correctly (i.e. deletes current character) but another Delete key
("Delete" in xev, keycode 107) deletes previous char (as Backspace). Any
ideas.

xterm can be tuned using resource files but what about gnome-terminal?

BTW Backspace works properly.

Thanks for hints,

Sergey V. Udaltsov