CVS mentor needed

Hi,

now that I have been granted CVS write access (thanks Martin, Miguel) I
am going to spend some time reading the CVS documentation.
However, I have gained some experience with CVS several years ago and
remember it to be complicated and confusing at times - is there anybody
on this list who could act as a mentor for me?
I will probably never have to ask anything, but if trouble arises, it
may be better to have someone to talk to, rather than annoy the whole
mailing list with off-topic questions.

Thanks,

Fritz