Bonobo in Gnome 2.0?

I'm working on an applet to provide Mac-style menus. I know that
all Gnome 2 apps will be using CORBA, but what about Bonobo? Will
all apps be using it too? If not, i'll be borrowing some code
from Bonobo.

I'm already working on IDLs for the applet so i can go ahead and
provide the applet and patches for Gnome 1.x. After i have that
working, i'll start working on Gnome 2.

--
Eric Gillespie, Jr. <*> epg@pobox.com

"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not
 necessarily a good idea. It is hard to be sure where they are
 going to land, and it could be dangerous sitting under them as
 they fly overhead."
 --RFC 1925

PGP signature