CORBA securety

Hi,
  Can someone explain to me/point me at somewhere which expalins the
security implications/mechanisms of GNOME/GOAD with CORBA?

(I have a text editor that I can open a new file in remotely using CORBA)

Also is the collection of objects local to a machine or a display (the
slowness/X discussion got me thinking about this again) ?  So ideally I
want to have one instance of my editor process per machine it is being run
on, even though they are on one display (so they can get the correct file
system!).  Ideas?

Dave

--
 ---------------- Have a happy GNU millennium! ----------------------
/ Dr. David Alan Gilbert      | Running GNU/Linux on       |  Happy  \