Re: Opening a gnome application with the window maximized.

Title: Re: Opening a gnome application with the window maximized.
 Hi,

This is trivial my dear Watson. Using python it would go like this.

If app is a GnomeApp.

App.set_default_size(screen_width, screen_height)

screen_width and height should be defined in GDK or GTK.

On 6/21/00, 1:54:30 AM, Andrew Price <andrew.price@eng.monash.edu.au>
wrote regarding Re: Opening a gnome application with the window
maximized.: