Re: GNOME Hello with CORBA support

> Hello GNOMEs,
> you can get this simple application from tonight in
>
>    http://teleline.terra.es/personal/jcamgra/ghello
>
> It is based on "gnorba-helper" that makes easy to develop simple apps with
> CORBA support: client, server or client-server apps.

Hola Jose,

   This application is nice, but it is a bit more complicated than it
should and it is also limited in terms of the control of the life
cycle of this object (for instance, there is no way to shut it down
nor to create various instances of the object).

   I suggest people take a look at bonobo/samples/bonobo-class

Miguel.