Re: Session management?

On Fri, 30 Jun 2000, Hassan Aurag wrote:

> Do you sync the preference file?
>
> If you do not then all changes will never be written

Well, I do a "gnome_config_sync()" in my applet_save callback. Is that
what you meant?

And the changes are in fact written to a preferences file. But the
problem for me is that a *new* preferences file is created each time I run
my applet. It is as if GNOME somehow hasn't got a clue that my applet
already has a preferences file under ~/.gnome/panel.d/defaults/.

--
Jörgen Pehrson  jp@spektr.eu.org  http://spektr.eu.org/~jp/
"i must say the linux community is a lot nicer than the unix