Re: Patch for gnome-libs

It looks like that second patch is only needed because of some of the
other patches applied to the debian gnome packages.

>From gnome-libs/libgnomeui/Makefile.am:
  gtkrcdir = $(datadir)
  gtkrc_DATA = gtkrc ...

So the code in gnome-init.c is correct without debian patches to
gnome-libs.  Either integrate the gtkrc patch in with the other debian
gnome patches or remove the patches that mangle the file locations (or
convince us that the files are in the wrong position).

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/