Re: window-in-window MDI

Jaka Mocnik <jaka.mocnik@kiss.uni-lj.si> el día Tue, 14 Mar 2000 20:42:05
+0100, escribió:

>1. yes, window-in-window MDI is annoying, unintuitive and a waste of
>screen real estate. I completely agree with this one.

ho ...

>2. I've included it as an option in GnomeMDI because a number of people
>requested it. The choice which MDI model to use is still up to the
>user (unless some application hardcodes the MDI mode to one that it
>sees most fit for itself).

ok, this means that if I and a bunch of guys request whatever stupid
feature (and people agree that _is_ a stupid feature) to be included
in gnome libs (let take apart the bloat) it would be included ?
wow ...

in a bigger picture I understand that sometimes mantainers have to
be good at "No."

Sergio