RE: window-in-window MDI

Ok, here's my 2-cents on this too long thread.

Please get rid of this "feature".

1) as already pointed out it will have to be maintained forever

2) We are spending valuable resources that could be best used
elsewhere. The discussion has gotten very complicated on how
best to implemement it. This initial thought was its easy, its
already in there so leave. The truth seems to be it in there
half-baked (no offense I beleive even the author said it was
temp code) and to do it right will take effort and almost no
one wants it.

>From a business standpoint these completely fails the cost/benefit
anyalsis. Please rip out the code and let us never dicusss this again!