Re: window-in-window MDI

> http://pluton.ijs.si/~jaka/mdi/

	After seeing the screenshots, my opinion has been swayed again and
I think it would make a reasonable addition.  I vote to put it/keep it in.

	Life for Gnome users could have been made much easier if window
manager "choice" was not a project goal.  The user is given the option of
choosing their favorite window manager, even if it's an ugly/difficult to
use window manager.

	The same principle should apply here.  Choice is good.

--Derek