Re: Media Library

BeOS:
-----
The problem with BeOS libraries is that it is a C++ interface, so we can't
just copy them.

We can get inspiration from them when we want to make a set of Bonobo
components.

This would allow language independance, as well as being able to work over a
network - something I have not seen any docs on at the BeOS WebSite.

However, we need to draw on the experience from the BeOS guys. Media is one
of their strengths, and their API is impressively small...

Nicholas